26 February, 2007

I'm sitting and I can't get up

I'm wearing VERY full open bottom dance pants. Full as in grab the bottom edge and they'll come up to the top of my head when I hold my arm out. I went to get up from the chair and had great difficulty as something was sticking me to the floor. Pull up my pant leg and what do I see? The 4 month old boycat taking a snooze IN my pantleg, with his claws nailing the fabric to the carpet. Silly cat! Perhaps its his revenge for the recent trip to the vet to get "tutored".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't commented on your blog in a very long time but I wanted you to know that I gave up on nutrisystem and am having gastric bypass surgery on March 20, 2007. I have a profile on www.obesityhelp.com under the user name luvsexytrstno1. My Dr.s website is www.denverbariatrics.com
I wish you the best of luck and feel free to comment on my blog anytime. I will be posting about my surgery if you are curious.